There are a number of Quiet Rooms and Prayer Halls around the University Campus’.
- St Peter’s House Chaplaincy ‘One Love’ Quiet Room. Number 32 on the Campus Map (this is a multi-faith space).
- Student’ Union Safe Space Room. Room 5, 2nd floor. Number 68 on the Campus Map (this is a multi-faith space).
- Holy Name Church is open each day from 9-5 for quiet prayer.
McDougall’s Prayer Hall (University of Manchester)
Sackville Prayer Hall. (University of Manchester)
Cavendish Muslim Prayer Room. (Manchester Metropolitan University)
Ground floor, Cavendish North Building. Open Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 9:00pm. Saturday and Sunday, 10:00am to 4:00pm
Other Prayer Rooms (typically open from 9am till 5pm Mon-Fri):
- Ellen Wilkinson Building- 2nd floor (only accessible via the main entrance). Number 77 on Campus Map
- Dental Hospital- 2nd floor, near the dental common room (you’ll need an NHS card to use this room). Number 41 on Campus Map
- Stopford Building- 3rd floor, room 3.400. Number 79 on Campus Map (Closes at 3 pm)